Thursday 6 September 2012

Deep Within A Forest Green

I went wandering in the soft rain, deep into the forest green.
Lush spongy moss beneath my feet, and the scent of pine in the air. The ferns waved a friendly hello as I passed by, and the slight chill in the air whispered a promise of approaching autumn.
My heart sang with the beauty and magic displayed in every branch and leaf.
Then...peeking their shy heads just high enough to be seen, were these lovely vibrant blooms. Adorned in sparkling drops of gentle rain. How lucky I felt to have discovered these little forest gifts!


Have you been wandering in the forest lately? You never know what treasures await!

~Angela

4 comments:

  1. Hiya, thanks for visiting my blog and becoming a follower, love the pretty flower here its amazing what we find when out walking, I love being in the woods, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love when you find little beauties all around you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a loooong time since I've wandered through the woods! I love the pretty blooming flowers that you found. Don't you just love how magical mother nature can be? :) Thanks for stopping by my blog, I really really appreciate it. It makes my day when people leave comments, even if it takes a while for me to get back to them ;) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I read your comment at Gretel's. I'm glad to come across another lover of the Shropshire marches out and about, exploring the beauties of this much overlooked county. (I'm glad it's overlooked - there's more for me that way)

    ReplyDelete