Monday 3 September 2012

Now That's Inspiration!

What a magical week it's been! I've been away from blogland over the last several days to spend time with dear friends who came to visit me from America. I was sad to see them board the train this morning, but so glad to have had the opportunity to spend time playing tour guide and showing them the beautiful English countryside. I thought I'd pop in here to share a few pics of my amazing week. 

We visited beautiful ancient ruins....


Explored enchanting forests........


Enjoyed great food and drink, including the delicious English cocktail Pimms which is filled with fresh mint and fruit, yummmmyyyy!


And I even got to get up close and personal with this gorgeous Eagle Owl that was rescued after being injured in the wild. How gorgeous is she???


A wonderful week was had by all and the sights and sounds I've experienced have filled me with new ideas and inspiration for some great new art projects. Of course, after spending a week running hither and yon, I'm worn out! I think a quiet little nap is just the thing to help me recover from my busy week, lol. 

I'll be back tomorrow with a new edition of Treasure Hunt Tuesdays so feel free to visit and share your fun treasures and discoveries!
~Angela






4 comments:

  1. That all looks amazing! And very inspiring indeed!
    I have to admit, I'm a tad bit jealous of your owl-encounter though... ;)

    blueeyednightowl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what lovely pictures! I wish I could be there in those enchanted places!

    ReplyDelete